BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

i'm declared you'll be my 2nd mr.berry eVer !

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Giraffe is my buddy

yes ! he's alive ..
thanks to abah's foot pump even my giraffee got 'backache' ..
pity on him ..
nevermind. i'll find other alternative to recover you giraffee >,<
he's extremely tough to survive the life and i enjoy this giraffee boxing ^_^
HAHAHA 
ADDITIONAL : actually that was my last year birthday's present gift from buddy named BELLA.
hehe
lorry bank . lorry bank . lorry bank kept my coins ~ (singing)
huppa.HUPPA.huppa~
its time to drift the lorry bank .. broom. BROOM!
OUCH ! ~
-_-
OK ! i'll take care of my giraffee as long as you stay with me <3
HAHAHKK (evil laugh)
come on! come on! give your fist to me ~
nananana ~
throw out your stress to me ..
as i promise i can handle you (said giraffe)
HAHAHA
(hopefully)

2 comments:

a n a b e l l a said...

nak kamera!

eh tak nak la!

nak inner!!

iQaberry said...

hahaha
>,<