BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

i'm declared you'll be my 2nd mr.berry eVer !

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

one day with family


my fingers do this . haha .
i'm very tired in that morning . so tired! huh .
i didn't top up my sleep last night yet . haha
 . wheyy! my posting was OVER this semester . final exam is yelling at me !!
yeay ! ^_^
at home : my mom said : nak pergi shopping tak ? !
iQa : lorh . nak ..! (mamai - bercakap dalam tidur) >,<
mom : da tuh pergi la mandi ! kalau tak mak pergi dgn abah je naek moto .
iQa: ngantuk :( tapi nak pergi .
mom : pergi mandi ! pergi mandi !
iQa pun bangun dengan berat haty meninggalkan katil yg empuk tu .
erk sakit kepala . sebab tak cukup tidor kowt .
haha
lalala ....
............................................................................................................................................
siap ! : )
dalam kereta aku amik peluang untuk tidur la . ngee ~
at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman >,<
they are my lovely parents .
erk ! wait for me !
both of you leave me behind haa~
walking . walking . walking
at middle of the road my feet going sick!
haha.
ops . wrong technique photoshoot ! hehe .
looking for new carpet .
oh no.no ! i dont want that flower's carpet .
you have another new arrival carpets please ? ! (mom said to org tu la ) hehe
lastly , i'll decide whether my mom have to bought that carpet or not . haha
my mom request my point of view that carpet .
erk .. i also don't want flowering.flowering .
ok the cubes one la .. but is it have other colors ?
some sort like red or orange .. ' i ask '
ok don't have . so i'm prefer the yellowish cube's one carpet
=)

 alright . now i'm here : )
done shopping my clothes .
hehe 
go back home . can't wait to met tilam ! and before that we had lunch at cheras indah .
nyum.nyum . my gaster said i'm happy to you iQaberry . 
you're such a benevolent lady laa 
( haha isi bakul angkat sendiri ) = p
thankss for give me nasi putih + ikan bawal + sayur bayam + jus tembikai
' said gaster'
hehe

No comments: